Den aller peneste sangen :) den er laget av Garness, dette er ikke hele sangen bare de 3 første versene uten refreng. :)
Cause when I follow my own nose, I usually get lost
But as I`m looking for clues to find my way back
I might come across a treasure
so maybe getting lost sometimes ain`t bad at all
I tend to prefer to walk alone when I`ve got things
to figure out
Cause when I walk with you we fall for answers
way too fast
below the sky on my own I find the courage
to give name to all my questions
so maybe walking alone sometimes ain`t bad at all
I tend to prefer avoiding turnarounds;
hate to walk the same way back
feels like a borring dèjá vu, a transportation lap
But things might appear diferent from the other side
so maybe getting lost sometimes ain`t bad at all.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar